Attorney Will Hutson has worked as a registered nurse, a commercial roofer, and a radio announcer, but his career as a criminal defense attorney has been the most rewarding. In his words, “Everyone in a criminal proceeding has a right to legal representation and I am proud to provide that service to clients throughout Central Texas.” The criminal justice system is often confusing and difficult to navigate, but Attorney Hutson always ensures that his clients know what to expect at every point in the process. He makes sure that his clients have the information they need to make an informed decision about their options and what is best for their future.
Will has lived in Waco for over 25 years and is grateful to serve the people of McLennan County as an adjunct professor at McLennan Community College and as the Municipal Judge in Crawford, Texas.
When he is not working, Will spends time with his wife, Lisa, and his son who always seems to keep them busy!
- United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Western District
- Baylor University Law School (J.D.) 2002
- U.T. at Arlington (B.S.- Nursing) 1995
- Tarleton State University (B.B.A.) 1987
Professional Association & Membership
- Texas State Bar Association
- McLennan County Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Waco Rotary Club