My legal career began in Dallas at the commercial litigation firm of Griffith & Nixon where I specialized in construction law. In 2000, I returned to my hometown of Waco to open a general law practice with my father-in-law. For almost two decades, I have represented individuals and businesses throughout the state of Texas in the areas of commercial and civil litigation, estate planning and probate, personal injury, business formation, contracts, real estate and immigration law.
People often hire attorneys at the most difficult times in their life. My goal is to make the legal process as easy and understandable as possible and to alleviate any concerns. Communication is key and clients are kept up to date through every step of the process. They are given the information they need to make informed decisions and we work together to ensure the best outcome possible.
Clients are the best part of my job. I enjoy working with people from all walks of life whether it be on a short-term or long-term basis.
I am fortunate to work with my wife of many years, Meredith, who has been my paralegal since 2011. We have 3 children who are all musicians and share my love of music.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Baylor University Law School (J.D.) 1997
- Stephen F. Austin State University (B.A.) 1993
Professional Association & Membership
- Texas Association of Mediators - Certified Mediator
- MBoard of Directors of the Moody Economic Development Corporation - Member
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- McLennan County Bar Association